DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 Beta 2 Now Available
The Beta 2 build of DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 is available for developer preview and testing with your applications, including a redesigned Start Center and Dashboard in the Studio – check it out!
DataFlex 2017 includes many new features and improvements that make developing Windows, web and mobile applications easier and faster than ever – especially with SQL databases.
DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 delivers:
- New Swipe control (video)
- Server Web Properties
- New controls including: Color Picker, List Menu, Floating Panels and many more
For Windows applications
- Improved DPI awareness for high resolution displays
– Flat Style Icons
– New Tabbed Workspaces
- SQL and connectivity – extensive changes and enhancements for smooth, easy development and deployment such as…
– Managed connections
– Improved index support
– Updated Connectivity Kits
– Modernized appearance and improved support for high resolution displays
– New “Connect Wizard”
– Integration of connectivity considerations throughout the Studio
Web Application Server 64-bit binaries (IIS 32-bit mode no longer required)
New JSON Parser, and more
Complete details about DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 are included in the “What’s New” section of the Studio’s Help.
Join in the DataFlex 2017 / 19.0 Beta Testing today to download and try the new features and capabilities with your applications, and help us to deliver the best software possible!